Monday, January 5, 2015

And also...

U seem like a fun girl who is like to get to know more ! In more than one way I'd wanna lick u all over and explore every crevice hole everywhere while u tell me what I'm licking in medical terms

Posting this mostly for grammar. This could end up being a hilarious game? Although as a soon-to-be medical professional, playing doctor/nurse ranks soooooo low down on my kink radar that I'm not sure this wouldn't be a massive turn-off.

And then there was this:
I wonder if we would butt heads since im against western medicine...im all about natural healing which our system despises (cuz there is no money to be made from it and it actually fixes your symptoms...unlike pills that hide it) lol

Like...dude, I've dedicated years of my life to studying medicine. Why on earth would I go out with someone who disrespects it? Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment