Thursday, October 16, 2014

Razzleberry's Second Batch

Welp, it's been a couple weeks. Haven't found the right person yet, so you guys get to see some of the NOPEs ;)



I don't know what it is  about my picture or profile that screams "wholesome young woman looking for older sugar daddy to care for me" (except y'know the stated age range I'm looking for on my profile) but here's another one in his late 40s saying much the same thing as the first dude from last time. Also, note he's from San Francisco...


Also, referring to last post! This is from the classiest of bros (the one who had his own addition to my list of "why pediatrics"). After that exchange, HE ignored me for over two weeks then sent that message exactly as pictured. The classiest!


 So this one is a good start.... but that's all it is?



????? I don't even know what he expects someone to say to that as his only message...



Who's got two thumbs and a corny message? THIS AWESOME GUY!


And we'll end on Cupid coming a-knockin'


The thought of receiving a poem is a little sweet... until you think about the fact that this has been copied and pasted to God only knows how many women. A quick Google search suggests it is original at least. And then there's the actual content. I'm going to try to interpret for you.

Ecru is that boring color for neutral walls or fabrics, not for beautiful scenery. Then there's the "fresh scent of musk" making this dusk sound pretty disgusting! I hope everyone's healthy... Uh oh, the next day she wakes up surrounded by "masses" staring at her and she is entangled in the sun lord's maze. Sounds like she's pretty sick and placed in isolation. Beads of sweat are skiing down her face? That's one heck of a fever! But the next line makes it all clear: Disease in the "fidgety breeze" with no cure........ Ebola :( Now he's in a hermetic environment too and those last lines sound pretty fatalistic.

(in all honesty, I have no idea what he's saying. Also, Ebola is not transmitted through the air if you are reading this and didn't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment